Saturday, March 16, 2013

FREAKIN WEEKEND IV

I can't put into words how much I love everyone involved. I hope the attendees of Freakin Weekend IV took away some beautiful memories and mental imagery and I can only aspire to do some justice with these images. Thank you Ben Todd and everyone at Nashville's Dead for making this place what it should be. I love you Nashville. 

3 • 7 • 13

SLAMMERS








RANCH GHOST










PUJOL

















NATURAL CHILD













QUINTRON & MISS PUSSYCAT


























3 • 8 • 13

CRIME WAVE





D. WATUSI













EX CULT












WHITE FENCE



















THE BLACK LIPS
















3 • 9 • 13

OGG









THE ORWELLS









CY BARKLEY & THE WAY OUTSIDERS











DIARRHEA PLANET












JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD





















No comments:

Post a Comment