Friday, March 29, 2013

FLASHBACK


© Jamie Goodsell


I'm going through my live images today, doing some edits and adding some images for my new website (coming soon). I wanted to talk for a minute about blurry images and why you should take them. This image wasn't thought out or planned at all, which is impossible during a live set anyways. 
   This photograph was mostly an accident, but now I have all of the information. I have the shutter speed, ISO, aperture and focal length for this image and I've used this information to my advantage ever since. Don't be afraid of being experimental with your camera settings. Even if everything is on the line, don't hold back from taking chances, because you could get something unexpected and possibly far out. 


Aperture: f/2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/5s
ISO: 1600
Focal Length: 70mm

No comments:

Post a Comment