Friday, January 2, 2015

NEW YEAR

I had an amazing holiday with the folks I love, and I'm ready to get back to work! 2014 gave me a lot of ups and downs, but mostly, it was a year of positive growth and success. I got to photograph Pujol earlier this year, and that was incredible because he's one of the most insightful, creative dudes I've ever worked with. I had one of my images of Neil Young published in a physical copy of Rolling Stone Magazine (which was a huge milestone for me). I did product and promotional photos for The Rise & Fall of Paramount Records, Volume 2which was one of the most challenging and rewarding shoots I've done to date.
        I've got some really great interviews in the works, and I know this is going to be a stellar year! As always, I want to thank everyone that has been a part of my life, and my photography. I can't stress enough how important it is to treat everyone kind and do what makes you happy. I wouldn't be here at all without all of the support, experiences, and positive energy I've received from so many. I truly wish you all infinite success and joy going into the new year and beyond. 

Love, 

Jamie 





No comments:

Post a Comment